Sales Professional / Account Manager
Manhattan, NY 10016
WinterWyman is currently looking for driven Sales Professionals / Account Managers for our New York office. The Sales Professional / Account Manager is a sales position that requires independence and strong judgment for identifying, building, and maintaining client relationships. In this role, you will establish a staffing partnership with client companies in the New York area and work closely with your recruiting team to present profiles of appropriate candidates, match candidates to the jobs, and negotiate client company terms and conditions. The Sales Professional / Account Manager is an exempt position.
- Sell WinterWyman as a business partner to prospective client companies through multiple resources – including cold calling, client visits, referrals, social media, etc.
- Build trusted relationships with client companies, and manage fee negotiations, conversion rates and bill rates. Learn the client’ s corporate culture, interview process, benefit information, etc. to become an extension of their staffing team.
- Advise clients regarding employment trends, including candidate availability, compensation structures and most desired benefit and employment packages.
- Manage client company expectations by building trust and respect in order to control timeliness, rates, exclusivity, responsiveness, etc.
- Provide feedback from the client to the Recruiting Team in order to ensure strong candidate matches and line up interviews in a timely manner.
- Work independently and exercise independent judgment in the determination of engaging, developing and maintaining suitable clients.
Education, Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’ s degree
- Related experience - previous recruiting or sales experience.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Strong time management and project management skills; ability to multi-task in fast paced, competitive environment.
- Ability to problem solve and make decisions quickly and effectively.
- Ability to persevere and be resilient in face of set-backs and challenging sales goals.
- Ability to deal with conflict and strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and also collaborate with peers and Recruiting Team to develop a cohesive environment.
- Employees in this Account Manager/Sales position demonstrate a significant degree of independence, organizational commitment, experience and professionalism in the performance of their role.
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Job ID: 174894
If this position isn’ t for you, consider reaching out to someone you know about working for WinterWyman. Our external referral program could score you $500! Click here for more info: http://www.winterwyman.com/external-referral-program
WinterWyman is a premier talent acquisition firm seeking experienced, high-performing professionals like you and Maura Mohan - our Manager of Employee Engagement.
Maura is a true HR professional with a passion for people. She oversees our internal hiring process collaborating with divisional hiring managers across the organization. She can't wait to meet you!