Senior Administrative Assistant
Boston, MA 02210
Do you bring a lot of energy into the professional world? Ready for the chance to be part of a high energy, goal-oriented team? A biotechnology company seeks a bright and passionate Senior Administrative Assistant to join their team on a 7-month contract basis. However, this position has the potential to extend. Additionally, this is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and talented individual looking to work within a rapidly rising and innovative environment.
- Help with calendar management
- Work on departmental projects
- Support event planning
- Provide administrative support to the Director
- At least 5 years of experience
- Project management involvement
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and cooperative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
Job ID: 175473
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.