128 Belt, MA 02132
Do you bring a lot of energy into the professional world? Are you looking to expand your experience? A privately-held manufacturing company seeks a highly motivated, growth oriented Senior Accountant to join their team. This individual will take ownership of general accounting area, verification of financial records and transactions, and so much more. Additionally, this is a tremendous prospect for an individual looking join a vital organization and make an immediate impact.
- Manage the month end close activities including journal entry preparation, account reconciliations, and report preparation
- Preform cash management actions including bank reconciliations, short-term projections, financing cost reduction activities, etc.
- Handle fixed asset, payroll, and cost accounting
- Aid sales and use tax filing
- Assist with financial forecasting and cash projections
- External audit support
- Oversee accounting operations process improvement support
- Proactive, eager, and quick to learn
- Professional growth orientation
- Ability to control the processes, address issues, and drive timely delivery
- Analytical and detail oriented
- Take’ s ownership of month-end close duties
- Looks for ways to continually improve and streamline accounting processes
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
Job ID: 175423
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance and Administrative
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.