Boston, MA 02445
Are you highly motivate and detailed? Are you looking to expand your abilities to fast-paced organization? A leading healthcare organization seeks a Senior Accountant to support the preparation of monthly financial statement package in compliance with GAAP requirements. Moreover, this is an exciting and new opportunity for a self-proclaimed go-getter looking for a vigorous and innovative environment to make an immediate impact.
- Assist in the development, implementation and operation of systems
- Work with IT and other pertinent departments to research and resolve data and system discrepancies
- Prepare sub-system reconciliations and Balance Sheet reconciliations and analyses
- Monitor and maintain project costing and asset management modules of PeopleSoft Financials
- Plan, execute, and document several equipment inventories annually
- Provide detailed reconciliations and analyses for assigned duties and special projects
- Support the Manager in the Insurance program, including the renewal process and providing certificates of Insurance as requested
- Bachelor’ s degree, or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 5 or more years of related work experience in the health care industry or a non-profit organization
- Strong technical and professional accounting and reconciliation skills
- Ability to develop and maintain computer-based, automated accounting systems, accounting procedures and control
- Familiarity with policies and procedures related to responsibilities
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal communication skills
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical, customer-service oriented, and collaborative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationships
Job ID: 175845
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.