Manhattan, NY 10011
Are you looking to expand your professional experience into a different industry? An established Non-Profit Organization is looking to expand their accounting team and hire a talented and motivated Senior Accountant! This is a tremendous prospect for an exceedingly organized individual looking expand in a vigorous and growing environment
- Assist with annual filings
- Execute strategies to foster internal control and procedure improvements
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of financial statements
- Review the work of Staff Accountants
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Experience with Financial Statement preparation.
- Bank Reconciliation exposure
- Exposure to Variance Analysis
- Intermediate Excel Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Job ID: 174377
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-986-6800 to speak with a recruiter today.
WinterWyman Finance, HR and Administrative
With almost 20 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance, human resources and admin roles in the Metro NYC area, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance, HR and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.