Manhattan, NY 10001
Do you bring a lot of energy into the professional world? Are you looking for the chance to join dynamic, growth-oriented organization? A software company is looking for a talented and motivated Senior Accountant to join their team on 3-month contract basis; however, this position has the potential to extend or convert into permanent work. Moreover, this is a great opportunity for an exceedingly organized professional looking expand in a vigorous and growing environment.
- Manage a heavy bank account reconciliation, balance sheet reconciliations, and general account cleanup
- Assist with the creation and implementation of a new cash management process
- Bachelor' s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 3 years related accounting experience
- Strong reconciliations and cash management experience
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with QuickBooks
- Strong cash flow management background
- Experience working with multiple bank accounts, large payrolls, and " float"
- Knowledge of wire transfers and reconciliations of wires
Job ID: 175358
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance, HR and Administrative
With almost 20 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance, human resources and admin roles in the Metro NYC area, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance, HR and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.