Metrowest, MA 01581
Do you bring a lot of energy into the professional world? Are you looking to expand your abilities to fast-paced organization? A service company seeks a bright and passionate Senior Accountant to support the accounting team. This is an exciting and new opportunity for a motivated individual to support the growth of the business.
- Perform the month-end financial accounting close within tight deadlines
- Develop, implement and improve accounting processes and procedures
- Ensure compliance with appropriate GAAP and internal controls over financial reporting
- Partner with Assistant Controller on accounting simplification and ad hoc projects
- Work with cross-functional teams across the company to ensure proper support for business activities
- Support team efforts to enable business growth and expansion
- Bachelor’ s degree in Business Administration or Accounting
- 5 or more years of progressive accounting experience
- Experience working with a fast-paced, public or private-equity-owned company
- Aptitude for information technology
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
Nice to Haves:
- CPA or equivalent
- High analytical skills with attention to detail
- Aptitude to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Capacity to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
Job ID: 175294
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.