North of Boston, MA 01887
Do you bring a lot of energy into the professional world? Are you looking to gain more experience in accounting? A construction company seeks a talented and motivated Senior Accountant for a 6-month contract role. Moreover, this is an innovative opportunity for an imaginative, and exceedingly organized self-starter looking to join a vital organization and make an immediate impact.
- Enter bills and bank reconciliations in QuickBooks
- Report on inventory in excel using Netsuite reports
- Manage journal entries
- Assist with month end close
- Review purchase orders and invoices
- Verify reports before they get set out to the sales team
- Understands debits and credits
- Excel pivot table and v look up
- Accounting Degree
- Open to all levels of accounting work
Nice to Haves:
- Knowledge and understanding of Quickbooks
- Small company exposure
- Experience using Netsuite
- Involvement with going through a system conversion
Job ID: 173971
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.