Queens, NY 11096
Looking to advance your career? Ready to join a growth-oriented organization? A laundry manufacturer is looking for a talented and motivated Senior Accountant to join their team. This company is expanding their basic business model and needs additional support for their new distribution company. This individual will work closely with the Controller on acquisitions. Moreover, this is an innovative opportunity for a dynamic, and exceedingly organized self-starter looking to join a vital organization and make an immediate impact.
- Manage inventory and financial statements
- Create journal entries, reconciliations, etc.
- Bachelor’ s degree
- 5 or more years of experience
- Distribution and Manufacturing industry involvement
- Inventory knowledge
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Solid Microsoft Office expertise (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Highly attentive to detail
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationships
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
Job ID: 175881
Apply today for immediate consideration!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance, HR and Administrative
With almost 20 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance, human resources and admin roles in the Metro NYC area, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance, HR and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.