South of Boston, MA 02132
Are you looking to expand your skills to a continually developing field? A business management consultant seeks a talented and motivated Senior Accountant. This is a great opportunity for an exceedingly organized individual looking expand in a vigorous and growing environment in Boston.
- Oversee the accounting operations
- Verify the financial records and transactions
- Reconcile the account balances and bank statements,
- Maintain the general ledger and production of periodic financial reports
- Manage the month end close activities including journal entry preparation, account reconciliations, and report preparation
- Run cash accounting and bank reconciliations
- Execute Daily invoicing
- Fixed asset accounting
- Assist with financial forecasting and cash projections
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 5 or more years of Accounting Experience
- Proficiency in MS Office; must be very strong in excel.
- ERP system experience
Nice to Haves:
- Visual Manufacturing and Visual Global
- Experience in a mid-large size company
Job ID: 173831
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance and Administrative
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.