Senior Accounting Director
Boston, MA 02458
Are you looking to expand your professional experience? A traded holding company seeks a talented and motivated Senior Accounting Director for full-time work. This is a great opportunity for an exceedingly organized individual looking to expand in a vigorous and dynamic environment in the Greater Boston Area.
- Manage quality review procedures of the results coming out of the property accounting team, including the quarterly post close packages, bad debt review, property level debt compliance, etc.
- Collaborate with other functional teams to drive communication and collaboration
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with generally accepted accounting principles Perform ad-hoc financial analysis
- Oversee preparation of quarterly REIT presentations
- Assist with research on technical accounting matters and drafting accounting treatment position papers to executive management
- Bachelor’ s Degree in accounting
- In depth experience with management and technical accounting matters
- Strong leadership attributes with the ability to manage, coach and provide executive presence
- Demonstrated knowledge of technical U.S. GAAP
- Ability to apply new methodologies that satisfy systematic processes
Nice to Haves:
- Masters degree
- Public accounting experience
- Aptitude to focus on detail
- Experience with SEC reporting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, and collaborative
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Yardi General Ledger
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
Job ID: 174273
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.