Senior Accounting/Finance Associate-Technology Ops
Boston, MA 02199
Are you looking to expand your skills to a continually developing field? A growing global asset management firm seeks a talented and motivated a Senior Associate to join their growing Tech Opportunities and Venture Finance team. Moreover, this is an exciting and new opportunity for a self-proclaimed go-getter looking for a dynamic, rigorous, and innovative environment in Boston.
- Manage Quarterly US GAAP Basis Reporting; annual US GAAP Basis audit; annual Tax Basis Book Preparation; working with internal tax department and external advisers regarding tax implication of complex investment transactions
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly portfolio company valuations
- Prepare summarized data for partner presentations
- Create performance, hurdle and waterfall analysis
- Analyze various fund activities to ensure compliance with partnership agreements
- 4 to 6 years of accounting experience
- A Bachelor’ s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Strong academic background
- Aptitude to focus on detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Nice to Haves:
- Certified Public Accountant or MBA
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, analytical, organized, and collaborative
Job ID: 174344
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.