Senior Accounting Manager
Boston, MA 02210
Are you highly motivated and detailed? Are you looking to expand your abilities to fast-paced organization? A life sciences company seeks a Senior Accounting Manager to lead the accurate and timely month-end close process. Additionally, this is a great opportunity for an exceedingly organized individual looking expand in a vigorous environment.
- Record journal entries, prepare account reconciliations and roll-forwards, perform detailed account analysis
- Manage accounts payable and employee expense reporting
- Handle the documentation of internal control processes and responsible for maintaining effective control environment
- Oversee NetSuite system processes as well as the development of enhanced financial reporting and dashboards
- Manage the processing and recording of payroll
- Maintain fixed asset accounting and related reporting
- Prepare of financial statements and other management reports.
- Assist with preparation and filing of Form 10-K’ s and Form 10-Q’ s
- Create ad hoc analysis and support
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Accounting
- Biotech experience
- 3 or more years of experience in public accounting
- Proficiency with US GAAP
- Experience with NetSuite
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent financial troubleshooting skills
Nice to Haves:
- Familiarly and knowledge of Concur and ADP Workforce Now
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
Job ID: 175005
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance and Administrative
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.