Senior Accounting Manager
Cambridge, MA 02142
Are you highly motivated and detailed? Are you looking to expand your abilities to fast-paced organization? A biotech company seeks a Senior Accounting Manager to join their bright and passionate team. This is an exciting and new opportunity for a self-proclaimed go-getter looking for an innovative environment in the Greater Boston Area.
- Perform monthly, quarterly and annual close activities
- Prepare and enter journal entries
- Formulate monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Support the quarterly reviews and annual audit process with the external auditors including financial statement and footnote support
- Maintain and ensure ongoing compliance with accounting policies and procedures
- Manage fixed asset accounting
- Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2 to 3 years of experience in an accounting position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to Haves:
- Biotech industry experience
- Knowledge of Oracle
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Capacity to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
- Aptitude to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
Job ID: 175125
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance and Administrative
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.