Senior Accounts Payable Associate
Boston, MA 02142
Do you have strong data entry and analytical skills? Are you looking to expand your professional experience? A biotech company seeks a talented and motivated Senior Accounts Payable Associate on a 3-month contract basis; however, this position has the potential to extend to permanent work. This is an exciting opportunity for a professional looking for an innovative and dynamic environment in the Greater Boston Area.
- Process high volume of invoices
- Verify appropriate documentation and approval, performing a 3-way match, and processing related payments
- Help respond to vendors’ questions
- Reconcile vendor statements
- Conduct research and correct discrepancies as needed
- At least 4 years of experience
- Strong communication skills
- High volume AP processing experience
Nice to Haves:
- SAP proficiency
- Biotech industry experience
Job ID: 173768
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.