Senior Administrative Assistant
Boston, MA 02127
A client in Boston seeks a Senior Administrative Assistant who has strong communication skills and very good MS Office knowledge.
- Provide administrative support to Executive Management
- Manage calendars, including the scheduling of calls, meetings and travel
- Coordinate travel logistics
- Perform other tasks as necessary
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- 5+ years of administrative experience required
- Prior experience supporting Senior Management within the private or public sector
- Solid MS Office proficiency
Job Id: 173821
**Please note, our client is considering local candidates only at this time. Thank you!**
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance and Administrative
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.