Manhattan, NY 10013
Are you looking to expand your professional experience into a different industry? A Digital Marketing organization seeks a Senior Analyst for full-time work. This is an exciting and new opportunity for a self-proclaimed go-getter looking for a fresh, fun, and innovative environment.
- Prepare labor reports and monthly client reports
- Reconcile agency fees
- Working with and supporting account teams
- Create and analyze monthly client profitability reports
- Coordinate with Accounting during monthly close
- Ensure client and account management deadlines are met
- Assist with preparation for various audits
- Review client expenses to determine if costs are billable
- Meet regularly with account teams to review client finances and track budgets
- Bachelor' s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 4 years related finance experience
- Some industry experience from Digital Marketing, Advertising, or related
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Media experience
- Proficiency with DDS or Microsoft Dynamics
- Ability to start fairly soon
Job ID: 174381
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance, HR and Administrative
With almost 20 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance, human resources and admin roles in the Metro NYC area, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance, HR and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.