Senior Business Analyst
Boston, MA 02110
Are you exceedingly motivated and detailed? Are you looking to expand your abilities to fast-paced organization? An investment management firm is looking to hire a passionate Senior Business Analyst to join their friendly and supportive team! Moreover, this is a great opportunity for an exceedingly organized professional looking expand in a vigorous and growing environment.
- Track, execute, resolve, and report on support and enhancement requests, in a timely and thorough manner
- Provide requirements for strategic reporting solutions for the firm’ s Clients and Prospects
- Create strong business relationships with the Client Servicing and Product Management business teams
- Resolve periodic production support issues as they arise
- Fashion cross functional relationships with other members of the Client and Fund Technology team
- Make recommendations that lead to efficiency related opportunities and outcomes
- Identify potential new technical solutions and or approaches for the client reporting team
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- Outstanding system analyst skills
- 5 or more years in the asset management industry
- Strong understanding of investment data, Equity, Fixed income and Derivatives instruments and analytics
- Solid Knowledge of Reporting Systems such as Jasper, Oracle Reporting Solutions (ORS), Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI), Tableau, and Data Technologies such as PL/SQL, MySQL, OBI, etc.
- Demonstrated client focus and relationship management skills
- Strong SQL query skills and experience with Oracle/SQL Server relational databases and tools
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical concepts to a business audience
Nice to Haves:
- CFA or workings toward a CFA
- Hands-on experience with a Client Reporting platform or processes
- Involvement in Cloud Based reporting solutions
- Exposure to JSON Databases and Python scripting
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
Job ID: 173475
Think you’ re a fit? Reach out to us today!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
With almost 35 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent technology roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for Business Analysis, Project Management, Development, Database, Infrastructure, UI, QA, Tech Support and Instructional Design positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.