Senior Collections Coordinator
Boston, MA 02199
Are you highly motivated and detailed? Are you looking to expand your abilities to fast-paced organization? A consulting firm seeks a bright and passionate Senior Collections Coordinator to join their team. This is an exciting and new opportunity for a self-proclaimed go-getter looking for a vigorous and innovative environment to make an immediate impact.
- Work with internal case teams as well as high level outside clients
- Post daily deposit to Client Finance software
- Respond to all requests for analysis of case, collections, or accounts receivable information and statistics
- Manage the not billed and billed inventory and prepare analytics as needed
- Handle processing of all pharmaceutical contracts
- Answer internal and external requests and provide high quality support
- Preform filing and copying
- Bachelor’ s degree
- At least 3 years of experience in a professional services company environment
- Strong PC capability (Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Demonstrate technical competence and effectively delivers support
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated initiative and ownership.
- Ability to resolve problems quickly and effectively
Nice to Haves:
- Aptitude to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Capacity to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
Job ID: 175293
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance and Administrative
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.