Senior Data Analyst
Metrowest, MA 00000
Are you looking to expand your skills to a continually developing field? A healthcare organization seeks an experienced Senior Data Analyst to join their team on a 6-month contract basis. However, this prospect has the potential to extend. Moreover, this is a great opportunity for an exceedingly organized individual looking expand in a vigorous and innovative environment in the Greater Boston Area.
- Identify Data availability from multiple sources to support a " Voice of the Customer" initiative
- Pull Data into a " Data lake
- Execute data that includes surveys, feedback, other patient data, reports, and analytics
- Provide demographics, patient satisfaction data and more
- 10 to 15 years of relevant experience
- Strong SQL experience
- Data Mapping background
- Revenue cycle experience
- Prior large-scale Oracle environment
- Knowledge and understanding of Salesforce
Job ID: 175642
Think you’ re a fit? Reach out to us today!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
With almost 35 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent technology roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for Business Analysis, Project Management, Development, Database, Infrastructure, UI, QA, Tech Support and Instructional Design positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.