Senior Database Developer
NorthWest of Boston, MA 01730
Are you looking for the chance to expand your professional and technical experience? A healthcare software organization seeks an experienced Senior Database Developer to join their team on a 4-month contract basis. However, this position has the potential to convert into permanent work. This person will help develop and maintain data marts, data workflow, and special projects. Moreover, this is a great opportunity for an individual looking to join a vital organization and make an immediate impact.
- Develop and maintain reporting database schema, data and ETL’ s
- Promote efficient processing of data from source systems and strong relational model for reporting data mart
- Design data models for reporting and analytics, using T-SQL, SSIS, and SSAS cubes
- Assist team in development of data sources for BI tools
- Support workflow data requirements for operations and special projects where database services
- 3 to 5 years database development on the Microsoft SQL Server platform – SQL tables, stored procedures, views etc.
- Involvement with data warehousing and reporting/Business Intelligence services – ETL Development, OLAP processing
- Experience with Microsoft Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Understanding of Internet, Intranet, Extranet and client/server architectures
- Excellent understanding of T-SQL, Data Warehousing, Indexing, and data modeling
- Healthcare experience
- Aptitude to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Capacity to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
Job ID: 175158
Think you’ re a fit? Reach out to us today!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
Meet Your Recruiter
With almost 35 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent technology roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for Business Analysis, Project Management, Development, Database, Infrastructure, UI, QA, Tech Support and Instructional Design positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.