Senior DevOps Engineer
Cambridge, MA 02142
Are you looking to expand your professional and technical experience? A healthcare organization seeks a talented and motivate Senior DevOps Engineer to join their team. Moreover, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to join a vital organization and make an immediate impact by improving the team’ s processes.
- Participate in all stages of infrastructure provisioning
- Write excellent, performant code and associated tests
- Removing complexity wherever possible
- Engineering robust systems
- Continually re-evaluating and improving tools, technologies, processes
- Architecting modern application infrastructure
- Monitor our infrastructure
- Support full lifecycle of PLM assets and infrastructure
- AWS experience
- Configuration management practice with Chef
- Knowledge of Terraform
- Familiarly with Python and/or Ruby
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Nice to Haves:
- Capability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
Job ID: 174736
Think you’ re a fit? Reach out to us today!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
With almost 35 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent technology roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for Business Analysis, Project Management, Development, Database, Infrastructure, UI, QA, Tech Support and Instructional Design positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.