Senior Director of Financial Planning and Analysis
North of Boston, MA 01864
Are you looking to expand your skill set in the business world? A leader in health care IT is seeking a talented and motivated Senior Director of Financial Planning and Analysis. This is a great opportunity for an exceedingly organized individual looking expand in a vigorous and dynamic environment in the Greater Boston Area.
- Proactively advise the senior management team on the financial performance of the business, including benchmarking against other SAAS companies, particularly those that have completed successful Initial Public Offerings
- Drive the annual planning process, including on-going financial forecasts and long term plans
- Manage the operating budget for G&A and allocated expenses
- Prepare and execute the quarterly Financial Board of Director presentation
- Serve as a liaison with the investors on quarterly reporting packages
- SaaS industry experience
- Bachelor of Science in Finance
- Worked for a Publicly Traded Company
- Proficient in Oracle EPBCS, SFDC, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Nice to Have:
- IPO experience
- MBA Degree
Job ID: 173758
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.