Senior Finance Associate
Boston, MA 02199
Are you highly motivate and detailed? Are you looking to expand your abilities to fast-paced organization? A private investment firm seeks a talented and motivated Senior Finance Associate to help develop strategic and operations plans. Moreover, this is a tremendous prospect for an individual looking to expand their career with a dynamic company.
- Compile analysis around the annual budget process and related monitoring exercises throughout the year
- Develop and maintain an Executive Dashboard of key metrics
- Contribute to the development of the organization’ s long-term multi-year strategic plan
- Incorporate real-time and planned changes to the business
- Support capital structure management exercises; balance sheet and cash flow analysis
- Assist with ad hoc projects
- Liaise with compensation team and corporate finance and accounting team daily
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a financial analytics environment
- A foundation in corporate finance and business strategy, or a public accounting firm
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business
Nice to Haves:
- Financial services industry experience
- Completion of, or progress towards, MBA, CFA, or CPA
Job ID: 174540
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.