Senior Finance Associate
Boston, MA 02199
Are you looking to expand your professional experience? One of the world’ s leading private multi-asset alternative investment firms seeks a Senior Finance Associate to join their private equity team. Moreover, this is an innovative opportunity for a dynamic and exceedingly organized self-starter looking to join a vigorous work environment.
- Mage the quarterly US GAAP Basis Reporting, Annual US GAAP Basis Audit, and Annual Tax Basis Book preparations
- Run capital calls
- Execute distributions
- Cash Management
- Respond to LP Requests
- Support Investor Relations
- Fully understand and document Investment Transactions
- Work with Finance Managers, Directors and VP’ s on projects to enhance the product of the team, department and firm
- 2 to 4 years of accounting experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Nice to Haves:
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, and collaborative
Job ID: 174769
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.