Senior Financial Accountant
Metrowest, MA 01701
Are you highly motivated and detailed? Ready to join a fast-paced, growth-oriented company? A highly regarded retailer seeks a Senior Financial Accountant to join their team on a 5-month contract basis. Additionally, this is an innovative opportunity for a dynamic, and exceedingly organized self-starter looking to join a vigorous working environment and make an immediate impact.
- Prepare journal entries and complex accruals to ensure accuracy of the General Ledger
- Complete P&L variance analysis and commentary for management review
- Issue expense reporting and analysis; meet monthly with departments to review results
- Prepare accurate and timely account reconciliations
- Identify and implement opportunities for process improvement and efficiency
- Manage Fixed Assets and Capital Expenditures
- Bachelor' s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3 or more years of Accounting, Audit or related Finance experience
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Solid Microsoft Office expertise (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel – including lookups, pivot tables, formulas)
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and cooperative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationships
Nice to Haves:
- Oracle/ ERP experience
Job ID: 175797
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.