Senior Financial Analyst
Manhattan, NY 07436-3131
Are you looking to expand your professional experience into a different industry? A growing beauty and cosmetics company seeks a talented and motivated Senor Financial Analyst for full-time work. This is an exciting and new opportunity for a self-proclaimed go-getter looking for a fresh, fun, and innovative environment.
- Assist in the analysis and communication of actual results, forecasting and budget process
- Work closely with cross functional business partners
- Ensure budget management
- Provide guidance on investment strategy
- Lead the month end close process including booking journal entries, P&L analysis, and daily
- Facilitate financial models to evaluate productivity
- Submit monthly variance commentary and reporting to headquarters with tight deadline Ad Hoc
- Bachelor’ s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Management
- 2 or more years of financial experience
- Industry experience – CPG, Fashion, Beauty
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SAP, Cognos, Hyperion
Job ID: 174189
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance, HR and Administrative
With almost 20 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance, human resources and admin roles in the Metro NYC area, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance, HR and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.