Senior Financial Analyst
Metrowest, MA 01772
Are you looking to expand your professional experience? Are you interested in the medical field? A surgical technology company in the Metrowest area is looking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst for full-time work. Moreover, this is a great opportunity for an exceedingly organized individual looking expand in a vigorous and growing environment.
- Provide P&L reporting and analytics by business unit and liaise with regional finance centers to understand performance drivers
- Perform budgeting and forecasting
- Develop KPIs and metrics
- Design methods and reporting for managing progress against financial objectives, provide feedback to all levels of management regarding financial performance against plan.
- Control the annual and quarterly budget / forecast submissions submitted globally related to the Therapeutics division P&L
- collaborate cross functionally to devise financial modelling and profitability analysis,
- Create and produce presentation materials for Executive level meetings
- 4 or more years of Financial Planning and Analysis experience
- Global exposure
- Product company involvement
- Strong Excel skills
- Some accounting knowledge, either academic or experience
Nice to Have:
- Larger company experience
- Knowledge and understanding of SAP, Hyperion, Oracle
- Master’ s in Business Administration or currently working towards
Job ID: 173972
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance and Administrative
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.