Senior HRIS Analyst
Boston, MA 02135
Are you looking to expand your Human Resources (HR) experience within the media industry? An award-winning media powerhouse in the Greater Boston Area seeks a Senior HRIS Analyst for a contract or contract to permanent role. This is an exciting and new opportunity for a self-proclaimed go-getter looking to elevate and contribute to a growing and creative environment.
- Ensure proper maintenance of system data for values, codes, tables, business processes, supervisory organizations, security and system interfaces.
- Perform as HR lead resource, HRIS consultant and subject matter expert to functional users and other work management teams.
- Facilitate analysis and modification for enhancements to current functionality and new modules
- Develop and oversees project plans, assigning, monitoring and reviewing progress and accuracy of work; evaluating results; and adhering to time schedules
- Direct and participate in HRIS system testing and implementation of system enhancements
- Test script development and execution, testing resources coordination and test completion metrics compilation
- Allocate a variety of reports and statistical summaries regarding employee data and related information
- Ability to analyze and translate large amounts of data
- 4 or more years of HRIS experience
- Workday experience
- Strength with these Workday Modules: HCM, Compensation, Benefits, and Performance Management
- Implementation experience
- Bachelor' s degree
Job ID: 173477
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.