Senior IT Project Manager
Boston, MA 01801
Do you bring a lot of energy into the professional world? Are you looking to expand your professional and technical experience? A telecommunications company seeks a talented and motivated Senior IT Project Manger to plan, direct, and coordinate activities of the IT organization and business. This position stands on a 6-month contract basis. Moreover, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to join a vital organization and make an immediate impact by improving the team’ s processes.
- Participate in IT portfolio management activities, collaborating with both IT and business unit leaders
- Partner with business managers and process owners to identify opportunities for process and system improvements, including initial development of business cases and scoping of projects
- Review project proposals or plans to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available departmental resources to various phases of project
- Manage medium to large-sized internal and external systems and application development projects within assigned areas from inception to successful implementation
- 7 or more years of Project Management experience
- Involvement gathering business requirements
- Prior experience with managing relationships with vendors
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong presentation skills
- Knowledge of large-scale, complex implementations of systems and processes
Job ID: 174954
Think you’ re a fit? Reach out to us today!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
With almost 35 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent technology roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for Business Analysis, Project Management, Development, Database, Infrastructure, UI, QA, Tech Support and Instructional Design positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.