Senior L2 Service Desk Technician
Boston, MA 02458
Do you have excellent customer facing skills? Are you looking to expand your professional experience? A real estate organization seeks a motivate individual to serve as a Senior L2 Service Desk Technician. Moreover, this is an innovative opportunity for an imaginative, and exceedingly organized professional looking to make an immediate impact.
- Provide customer support to both our Corporate and remote internal customers
- Track and own customer issues with end-to-end ownership through final resolution
- Provide excellent data quality within all assigned tickets
- Install, configure, and support hardware and software in the environment
- Participate in the on-call after hours support rotation
- Troubleshoot A/V issues in relation to high-visibility meetings and for VIPs
- Contribute to both the IT and Customer Knowledge Base, writing concise and coherent incident description and resolution
- Interface with vendors to coordinate hardware repair
- Provide phone and deskside support for mobile devices
- Create and maintain on point documentation for all desktop solutions and troubleshooting instructions in the Knowledgebase
- Bachelor' s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent technical discipline
- 4 or more years of working experience supporting 500+ Windows machines
- 2 or more years in a senior support role
- Ability to travel
Job ID: 174473
Think you’ re a fit? Reach out to us today!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
With almost 35 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent technology roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for Business Analysis, Project Management, Development, Database, Infrastructure, UI, QA, Tech Support and Instructional Design positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.