Senior Linux Engineer
Boston, MA 02459
Are you looking to expand your technical experience? A financial services company seeks a Senior Linux Engineer to join their team. This is a tremendous prospect for an individual looking join a vital organization and make an immediate impact.
- Resolve internal and external issues quickly, and with an emphasis on comprehensive solutions over temporary fixes
- Work closely with the teams to design, validate, and implement new system models for new business requirements
- Write scripts, building tools, and implementing new solutions to improve workflow
- Ensure that automation and configuration management are leveraged heavily to control promotion between environments.
- Work in system monitoring and anomaly detection to ensure compliance with audit requirements
- 5 or more years as a Linux Engineer (RedHat)
- Strong Scripting skills (Python and/or Shell)
- Solid experience with Java middleware in an enterprise environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
Nice to Have:
- Kubernetes or Docker practice
- Experience with Configuration Management (Chef, CFengine, Ansible)
- Knowledge of Nagios, Telegraf, and/or other monitoring tools
Job ID: 174985
Think you’ re a fit? Reach out to us today!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
With almost 35 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent technology roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for Business Analysis, Project Management, Development, Database, Infrastructure, UI, QA, Tech Support and Instructional Design positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.