Senior Manager of PMO
Metro DC, DC 20005
Are you looking to expand your professional experience into a different industry? An established Non-Profit Organization seeks a Senior Manager of PMO! This is a tremendous prospect for an exceedingly organized individual looking expand in a vigorous and growing environment.
- Own and build the PMO
- Run projects for external and internal customers
- Work on SW enhancements to existing programs
- Coordinate CRM implementation, ERP implementation replacement, and VOIP implementation
- Collaborate for tool rollout
- Manage AI initiatives
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- 8 or more years of experience
- Know how to manage SDLC, OSI, PMI
- PMP certification
- Experience with project planning, understand the different knowledge areas (9-10 of them), Risk Management, Integration Management.
- Practice implementing PMI framework/methodology
- Six Sigma Lean experience
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
Nice to Haves:
- Non-profit or education background
Job ID: 174476
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
With almost 35 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent technology roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for Business Analysis, Project Management, Development, Database, Infrastructure, UI, QA, Tech Support and Instructional Design positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.