Senior Project Manager
Boston, MA 02111
Are you looking to expand your professional experience? A financial services company seeks a talented and motivated Senior Project Manager for a 6-month contract role. Additionally, this is an exciting and new opportunity for a self-proclaimed go-getter looking for a fresh, fun, and innovative environment.
- Manage approximately fifty different work-streams
- Maintain the risks, issues log, mitigation plans and escalation process
- Identify cross team dependencies
- Execute status reports
- Coordinate release management across the program
- Identify areas of potential risk and exposure to, provides viable solutions to eliminate risk
- Put the whole project life-cycle together from end to end
- Work with team members to ensure resource forecasts are accurate and booked appropriately.
- Validate monthly financials
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- 10 to 15 years of experience
- Strong project management knowledge
- Industry knowledge
- Prior work in FX
- Front, middle, back office core capital markets experience
- Strong knowledge of securities, capital markets, or operational experience with securities
- Strong understanding of financial concepts
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Job ID: 175475
Think you’ re a fit? Reach out to s today!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
With almost 35 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent technology roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for Business Analysis, Project Management, Development, Database, Infrastructure, UI, QA, Tech Support and Instructional Design positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.