Senior Software Engineer
128 Belt, MA 02481
Are you looking to expand your professional experience? A software company seeks a talented and motivated Senior Software Engineer on a 6-month contract basis; however, this position has the potential to extend to permanent work. Moreover, this is a great opportunity for an individual looking to join a vital organization and make an immediate impact.
- Work closely with SMEs and Product Management to validate functional and non-functional requirements to satisfy the product use cases
- Troubleshoot and resolve production issues
- Author and review artifacts of all phases of a project
- Review new product requirements, gap analysis provided by professional services
- Work with the Pod leader and the Product Owner to create user stories to address these requirements and use cases.
- Develop applications in Microsoft .NET technologies, SQL Server database, Cassandra NoSQL database, Azure Cloud Platform services, etc.
- Design, develop, test, maintain, and enhance of the ACE applications written in high level languages (C#, AngularJS, T-SQL, CQL).
- Ensure software quality responsibility through demos, creation of solid testing plans, execution and reporting on the test results
- Serve as technical conduit responsible for ensuring clear communication, solid commitments, and clear accountability
- Mentor junior engineers and provide them with technical oversight
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- At least 5 years of experience as a Sr. Software Engineer in the capacity of a developer working on new product development and feature enhancements
- 7 or more years of experience coding for/in MS SQL Server, C#, ASP.NET.
- 5 or more years of experience in full stack development
- Experience with NoSQL Databases, such as Cassandra
- 3 or more years of experience as a Sr. Software Engineer working on new product development and feature enhancements with Cassandra as the backend.
- Advanced knowledge of database programming with a C derivative using MS SQL Server
- Involvement in a distributed development environment
- Knowledge of .NET web APIs using REST Web Service development
- Experience in responsive and accessible web-based development; HTML, Bootstrap, AngularJS, XML, JSON, etc.
- Practice in performance tuning of applications
- Skill with Azure Data Factory, ETL with SSIS, Power BI premium
- Prior experience in the AMR/AMI industry
- Experience with developing performant/scalable/high-availability systems
Job ID: 174676
Think you’ re a fit? Reach out to us today!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
With almost 35 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent technology roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for Business Analysis, Project Management, Development, Database, Infrastructure, UI, QA, Tech Support and Instructional Design positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.