Senior Software Engineer
NorthWest of Boston, MA 01730
Are you looking to expand your professional and technical experience? A Healthcare Software company seeks a motivated and knowledgeable Senior Software Engineer to join their team on a contract basis; however, this position has the potential to extend. This fast-growing company specializes in creating a better healthcare system while simultaneously improving the quality of patient care. Moreover, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to join a vital organization and make an immediate impact by improving the team’ s processes.
- Design and plan product development and roadmap definition and develop prototypes
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure that systems support, and business requirements meet end users
- Act as technical expert to provide solutions to system design, integration point, compatibility, and implementation issues
- Identify architecture issues and make architecture decisions throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Own build and deployment processes
- Minimum of 5 years of .Net/C# development experience
- Strong database design and SQL experience
- Experience with various development paradigms ie - procedural languages, object oriented
- programming, message-oriented middleware, ETL tools
Job ID: 171532
Think you' re a good fit? Please reach out to us today!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
With almost 35 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent technology roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for Business Analysis, Project Management, Development, Database, Infrastructure, UI, QA, Tech Support and Instructional Design positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.