Senior Systems Administrator
New Hampshire, NH 03801
Our software client in New Hampshire is looking for an experienced Systems Administrator to join their team. This person will work on multiple existing projects. See below for details.
- Extensive experience working in a complex enterprise environment. 5+ years hands-on. (Ideally Global. Client has over 2000 endpoints)
- Expertise with SCCM
- Powershell – ability to write custom scripts from scratch
- Active Directory (Managing multiple forests, etc. Enterprise.)
- Enterprise Exchange experience (on-prem)
- 0365 (they are moving to this)
- Proficiency with Virtualization (VMware/Hypervisors)
- Enterprise Back-Up Experience
- Knowledge of OSI Layers 1-7
Think you’ re a fit? Reach out to us today!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: 173792
With almost 35 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent technology roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for Business Analysis, Project Management, Development, Database, Infrastructure, UI, QA, Tech Support and Instructional Design positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.