Senior Tax Associate
Boston, MA 02109
Are you highly motivated and detailed? Ready to join a fast-paced, growth-oriented company? A financial services and technology applications management company seeks a talented and motivated Senior Tax Associate to join their team! This individual will be a key contributor to the tax compliance group. Additionally, this is an innovative opportunity for a dynamic, and exceedingly organized self-starter looking to join a vigorous working environment in Boston.
- Manage and focus the federal taxation
- Perform research to develop knowledge, understanding, and compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations
- Experience in tax compliance process software Corptax, or comparable programs
- 3 to 5 years of investment partnership tax experience in Big 4 public accounting
- Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting or Business
- Strong Knowledge in U.S. partnership taxation
- Experience with US foreign reporting, including foreign source income calculations, PFIC, and CFC analysis
Nice to Haves:
- Master’ s in taxation and/or CPA
- Knowledge in international structuring
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and cooperative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationships
Job ID: 175788
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.