Senior Tax Specialist
North of Boston, MA 01824
Are looking to expand your professional experience within the realm of tax? A medical devices company seeks a Senior Tax Specialist for full-time work. This is an exciting and new opportunity for a self-proclaimed go-getter looking for an innovative environment.
- Help with preparation and/or review of the global tax provision in accordance with ASC 740
- Review foreign tax provisions and provide support to assist foreign finance teams
- Prepare Sarbanes-Oxley control documentation for testing
- Assist in the integration process for acquired subsidiaries
- Support the Senior Tax Manager and Director with various special projects and tax planning as requested
- 5 to 8 years of tax and accounting experience
- Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting
- CPA or MST
- Strong knowledge of income tax accounting and domestic income tax laws
- Strong accounting skills required
Job ID: 174094
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance and Administrative
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.