Senior Treasury Analyst
Manhattan, NY 10014
Are you highly motivated and detailed? Are you looking to expand your abilities to fast-paced organization? An advertising giant seeks a bright and passionate Senior Treasury Analyst to be responsible for a variety of cash management and banking activities. Moreover, this is an innovative opportunity for a dynamic, and exceedingly organized self-starter looking to join a vigorous and dynamic environment.
- Manage the ERP system to drive payments and manual payments processed via the bank web platforms
- Assist with the review and payment of bank fees; Bank Fee Allocation and Budget
- Execute TMS bank account activation/deactivations, US and Canada interest posting, Intercompany variance identification and resolution
- Handle monthly TMS closing activities, FX payment settlements, and static data set up and maintenance
- Oversee the Month End/Quarter End Cash Management Activities
- Provide agency customer service to escalated payment inquiries
- Associates degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in treasury or a heavy cash management
- Experience with Quantum, Sunguard, or a similar Treasury Management System or Treasury Workstation
- Intermediate Excel skills and proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Access
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Bachelor' s degree
- Knowledge of SAP
- Shared Services experience
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
Job ID: 175130
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance, HR and Administrative
With almost 20 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance, human resources and admin roles in the Metro NYC area, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance, HR and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.