Boston, MA 02199
Are you looking to expand your technical experience? An investment firm in Boston is looking for an experienced ServiceNow Engineer to join their team. This person will be responsible for the development and maintenance of the ServiceNow platform. Moreover, this is a great opportunity for someone looking to interact with a variety of IT and business team members while implementing changes for both project and operations-based initiatives.
- Create and maintain integrations between ServiceNow and other IT platforms (e.g. SCCM)
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of reports for business leaders
- Maintain Service Portal and Service Catalog implementations as directed by process owners
- Improve Discovery implementation in concert with users of the data
- Consult with teams responsible for asset and Configuration Management Database (CMDB)
- Troubleshoot issues and track root cause analysis with their incident team
- Lead project initiatives through requirements gathering, development work, and production releases
- Manage platform upgrades, including reviewing relevant release notes and communicating expectations to all users of the platform
- Create and maintain documentation of system configurations
- ITIL Foundation certified
- ServiceNow System Administrator certified as well as ServiceNow Implementation Specialist certified
- 3 to 5 years of ServiceNow Admin/Developer experience
- Involvement with ServiceNow Discovery and MID Server configuration
- Understanding of relational databases
- Knowledge of LDAP and Active Directory structure
Job ID: 173929
Think you’ re a fit? Reach out to us today!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
With almost 35 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent technology roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for Business Analysis, Project Management, Development, Database, Infrastructure, UI, QA, Tech Support and Instructional Design positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.