128 Belt, MA 02481
Are you looking to expand your professional experience? A software company seeks a Software Engineer to work as part of the development team to create, maintain, and support the consumer engagement software applications. This position stands on a contract basis; however, has the potential to extend to permanent work. Moreover, this is a great opportunity for an individual looking to join a vital organization and make an immediate impact.
- Work with other engineers, managers, product managers, QA, and the Operations team to develop innovative solutions that meet market needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, realistic implementation schedules, system architecture, and adherence to development goals and principles
- Maintain software developed in Microsoft VS.NET, ASP.NET and SQL Server
- Work closely with QA and Product Management to resolve product issues in all parts of our software applications
- Contribute to software development process improvement
- Work independently as well as jointly with other team members on tasks assigned to meet required deadlines
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Engineering or related technology fields
- Involvement in software development using the Microsoft toolset. Experience with Visual Studio and practical understanding of the .Net framework.
- Experience with C#, ASP.NET MVC, and other distributed technologies and architectures
- Practice with CSS and jQuery
- Understanding of Transact-SQL. Experience with SQL Server.
- Exposure or understanding of bug tracking systems and processes
- Strong understanding of MS architecture best practices
- Understanding of unit testing processes and practices
- Object-Oriented analysis and design skills
- Good communication skills
Nice to Haves:
- Experience in the energy industry
- Involvement with Source Control tools. Knowledge of MS TFS
- Microsoft Certificate
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, results driven, and collaborative
Job ID: 174672
Think you’ re a fit? Reach out to us today!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com.
With almost 35 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent technology roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for Business Analysis, Project Management, Development, Database, Infrastructure, UI, QA, Tech Support and Instructional Design positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.