Sr/Lead Lamp Stack
Manhattan, NY 10018
Our retail client in New York is looking for a Lead/Architect Lamp Stack Developer to join their team. See below for details.
- Application support lead for all back-end e-commerce PHP applications and integrations.
- Maintain overall system architecture, including data relationships between our order management system, our front-end system, and third-party solutions
- Lead internal resource interfacing directly with integrated 3rd parties and offshore development
- Own the refactoring, optimization, and hardening of our custom-built Order Management System hosted on AWS.
- Monitor and execution of Staging and Production Release Process including SQL execution and setting up cron services.
- Performance and scalability optimization
- 3+ years eCommerce backend/order management systems (OMS) experience: master data management, inventory, catalog, order flow, customer data, payment capture, marketing feeds, data warehousing and analytics.
- Excellent understanding of object-oriented programming techniques (OOD/OOP/UML)
- Experience/aptitude to manage in-house and off-shore developers
- Experience using BitBucket and Jenkins.
- Agile – JIRA/Rally
- Experience in a DevOps environment
Think you’ re a fit? Reach out to us today!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com.
Job ID: 173719
With almost 35 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent technology roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for Business Analysis, Project Management, Development, Database, Infrastructure, UI, QA, Tech Support and Instructional Design positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.