Sr. ERP Business Analyst
North of Boston, MA 01880
Our client is looking for an experienced ERP Business Analyst to join their team. This person will provide accurate and quality research and information on financial results to senior management. See below for details.
- Become subject matter expert in ERP transactional processing, master data management, reporting and other systems utilized by the Accounting and Finance teams
- Maintain Blackline application for Task and Reconciliation modules, produce monthly reporting on task progress and required adjustments
- Partner with accounting and finance teams to meet close deadlines by ensuring key steps are followed to consolidate financial results timely and accurately
- Quarterly and annual external financial statement preparation, review and submission in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles
- Assist with interpretation and lead the implementation of changes in generally accepted accounting principles
- Work closely with financial planning and analysis team on reporting efforts related to budgeting and forecasting as they relate to financial consolidation
- Evaluate, implement and maintain software solutions for the financial reporting process.
- Provide documentation and support to external auditors for financial statements, footnote disclosure and financial reporting purposes
- Assist treasury and corporate accounting functions with daily preparation of cash management, forecasting and debt balances to minimize borrowing costs and help manage banking needs for the company
- Focus on continuous improvement in areas of responsibility to drive efficiency
- Minimum 5-7 years of work experience in Consolidations and Reporting
- Bachelor’ s degree in Business/Finance/Accounting or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of EPICOR, FRx, XL Connect and Blackline a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Capable of working independently as well as a team environment
- Able to meet deadlines and work in a fast pace environment while sustaining great attention to detail and accuracy
Think you’ re a fit? Reach out to us today!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: 173217
With almost 35 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent technology roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for Business Analysis, Project Management, Development, Database, Infrastructure, UI, QA, Tech Support and Instructional Design positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.