Sr. PL/SQL Developer (x2)
Manhattan, NY 10019
Our financial services client in New York is looking for an experienced PL/SQL Developer to join their team. They are upgrading their commercial banking back office system. See below for details.
- Strong knowledge of relational databases - Oracle, Sybase, MS SQL server.
- Oracle Data warehouse and DataMart development using Oracle PL/SQL and Unix. Developing PL/SQL packages, procedures, Functions, Cursors.
- Proficient in performance tuning of PL/SQL programs.
- Proficient in writing Perl programming and Unix Shell scripting.
- Ability to work independently and excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Releasing/packaging code into production.
- Full understanding of SDLC life cycle.
- Understanding of data modelling techniques
- Data integration systems such as SSIS
- Control-M scheduler knowledge
Think you’ re a fit? Reach out to us today!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com.