Boston, MA 02110
Are you looking to expand your professional experience into a different field? A retail company seeks a talented and motivated Staff Accountant for a 3 to 5-month contract basis; however, this position has the potential to extend. Moreover, this is a great opportunity for an exceedingly organized individual looking make an immediate impact within an organization.
- Prepare standard monthly journal entries
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with generally accepted accounting principles
- Work with the Accounting Team for the monthly close
- Perform budget and forecast preparation and analysis
- Train required staff members
- Reconcile line accounts
- 10 or more years of experience
- Exposure to a high-volume environment
- Proven track record of aged debt collections
- Ability to train junior team members
Nice to Haves:
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, and collaborative
Job ID: 172681
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.