Manhattan, NY 10027
Do you have an interest in academia? Want to be a part of a close-knit community while expanding your skill set? A World Class University seeks a talented and motivated Staff Accountant to join their team on a 4-month contract basis; however, this position has the possibility to extend. Additionally, this is a tremendous prospect for an individual looking join a vital organization and make an immediate impact.
- Perform cash and GL reconciliation
- Execute daily payments
- Assist with the Treasury Service Request queue management
- Interface with Accounts Payable and Cash Accounting
- Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- At least 2 years related experience in accounting, finance, or treasury
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong customer service skills
Nice to Haves:
- Heavy cash management and reconciliations experience
- Treasury or Audit knowledge
- Exposure to international operations and banking
- University work involvement
Job ID: 174854
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance, HR and Administrative
With almost 20 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance, human resources and admin roles in the Metro NYC area, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance, HR and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.