Metrowest, MA 00000
Are you highly motivate and detailed? Are you looking to expand your abilities to fast-paced organization? A data-based company seeks a Staff Accountant for full-time work. Moreover, this is an exciting and new opportunity for a self-proclaimed go-getter looking for a fresh, fun, and innovative environment in the Greater Boston Area.
- Prepare month end closing journals in accordance with U.S. GAAP
- Manage closing financials, P&L and Balance Sheet, for the business units
- Formulate balance sheet account reconciliations and bank reconciliations
- Concoct quarterly balance sheet variance analysis
- Support business units to address their questions and ad hoc reporting requests
- Assist with financial statement audits and worldwide reporting
- Provide quality and timely customer service and respond to requests
- Participate in and/or lead special projects as required, such as the new revenue standard, new leasing standard, Sisense reporting project, intercompany transactions project etc.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3 to 5 years of public or private accounting experience
- Understanding of the full accounting cycle including sales, billing, AP, AR, payroll and general ledger
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
Nice to Haves:
- Knowledge of ERP system, Microsoft Great Plains
- Experience in a multi-facility, worldwide organization
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, and collaborative
- Aptitude to focus on detail
Job ID: 174750
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance and Administrative
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.