Metrowest, MA 01748
Are you highly motivated and detailed? Ready to join a fast-paced organization? A high-end residential renovation firm in the Boston area seeks a talented Staff Accountant to join their team! This individual will assist with the accurate and timely posting GL transactions related to AR, AP, and Cash. This position will also work with HR ensuring accurate and confidential transfer of information and maintain ongoing balance sheet and payroll reconciliations. Moreover, this is a tremendous prospect for an initiative-taking, creative-thinking individual who is interested in driving change within an organization.
- Provide analysis of monthly operating expenses, maintain accounting schedules and prepare month end close
- Administer all aspects of customer billings
- Manage the billing schedule, interfacing with the Project Managers for timely delivery
- Manage retention receivable and prepayments for customer accounts
- Ensure timely collections and an accurate collection forecast
- Administer all employee benefit programs, including insurance renewals
- Maintain policies and procedures to include items such as: employee manuals, updates, compliance law, onboarding/termination, etc.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting
- 5 years of progressive experience
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Solid Microsoft Office expertise (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Highly attentive to detail
Nice to Haves:
- Experience or interest in system implementations
- Knowledge of Salesforce
- Familiarity with AIA contracts
- Understanding of construction industry or percentage of completion and Work in Progress reporting
Job ID: 176079
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance and Administrative
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.