North of Boston, MA 01501
Do you bring a lot of energy into the professional world? Are you looking to expand your technical experience? A medical devices company is looking for a Support Specialist to join their team. Moreover, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is very motivated to learn, attentive, and grow as a professional by improving the team’ s processes.
- Provide Desktop Support to all North American Region users
- Act as a first line for troubleshooting software applications such as Microsoft Windows, Office, SAP Client, Malware Intrusion, and Internet Explorer, etc.
- Provide user training and education one-on-one and in classroom environments, on company-wide software products
- Install and configure new and upgraded desktop and laptop computers for both local and remote users
- Maintain hardware inventory
- Analyze requirements for PC hardware and software problems
- Troubleshoot problems on all PC’ s, peripherals, and printers
- Provide and maintain documentation of procedures as requested by department supervisor or manager
- 5 or more years of experience
- Team leader experience
- Capability to escalated issues, Tier 2 issues, special projects, etc.
- Ability to travel
Job ID: 173649
Think you’ re a fit? Reach out to us today!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
With almost 35 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent technology roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for Business Analysis, Project Management, Development, Database, Infrastructure, UI, QA, Tech Support and Instructional Design positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.